I love sheeps. Let’s make a sheep today 🙂
Paper Plate Cotton Sheep
Paint a paper plate grey
Cut the sides and paste
Paint your thumb white
Dot as the eyes and paint the nose
Cut a pair of ears from white and pink paper
The face is done
Paste cotton balls on an empty paper plate
Paste the face to the body
Your paper plate cotton sheep is done 😀
This is one cute craft you can do with your old newspaper 🙂 See, our crafts are going green!
– Crumple a newspaper into a ball.
– Use masking tape to cover the entire surface
– Paste rolled up cotton onto the newspaper ball
– Poke a toothpick through, glue and let dry.
– Cut black straws and glue over the toothpicks.
– Let dry.
– Cut a face out of black colored foam and paste.
– Paste a couple of googly eyes and your cotton ball sheep is ready! So cute 🙂
Merryn had a little lamb, little lamb, little lamb…
Merryn had a little lamb.. 😀 Before I break glasses with my ‘out of tune’ singing, let’s start with our lamb project.
Paper Loop Lamb
Paste one end of a strip of paper to the other end; forming a loop.
Paste two cotton balls as the feet.
Cut two ears from paper and paste.
Paste some cotton balls at the back as the wool and a ribbon near the ear to make it 'pretty' 😀