Posted by Merryn | Posted in Art Crafts, Crafty Crafted Friends | Posted on 06-10-2010 | 7,563 views
Tags: Potato art
A Crafty-Crafted Friend’s submission of lovely potato stamp art 🙂
Milton of Our Little Corners is such a cool brother. He does art and craft with his younger siblings. Today, he’s sharing their potato stamp fun art 🙂
Milton used potato, water color, knife and bond paper for this fun art.
Milton’s instruction 🙂
– Get a potato and cut it into half ( with pencil or any pointed material like a small knife)
– Outline your design into the raw surface.
– You can start of with some simple designs like a star, a fish or even a clover leaf.
– Using a small knife, cut around the outline of the design to a depth of 1/4 inch and then cut the background of the shape it self.
– For colors, you can use water colors , which you can mix with a little water.
– Just dip or spread the color with brush and apply it to a suitable surface.
Thank you Milton for spending quality time with your brother doing art projects together. Thank you too for sharing this art work with us 🙂