I’ve been invited by ParenThots (the Star’s parenting website) to do some demonstrations on my craft works on their Family Day. Full details here:
ParenThots Family Day
Date: Nov 28 (Saturday)
Venue: Kelab Kilat, Bangsar, KL (it’s opposite Pantai Hospital)
There are good old fashioned games:
– Buzz wire
– Throw the ball at a pyramid of cans
– Throw a ring over the bottles
– Penalty shootout
There are races:
– Three-legged race
– Egg in spoon race
– Hula hoop contest
– Currypuff-eating contest
There is free sampling:
– Baby food
There are demonstrations:
– Crafts (That’s ME, yes ME! Come! Come and meet me LIVE in person! :P)
– First aid for children
There are other stuff:
– Inflatables for your kids to bounce on for 3 hours (if they want to!)
– Kidz Spot (in Tropicana City Mall, PJ)
– Scholastic Books
– It’s a fun outing with the kids
– It’s a chance to mingle with other parents
– It’s a chance to meet ParenThots
– It’s a chance for ParenThots to meet you
– It’s the BEST fun you’ll have this November
– There is free food and prizes to be won
– Entrance is FREE!!
What do you have to do?
Register attendance by emailing email@example.com. Give us your full name, IC number and how many adults and children will be attending.
The first 100 to register will receive a SURPRISE GIFT on the day.